- Q. Are your nets made by hand?
- A. It depends. The netting we buy in bulk is machine made, but the work we do to turn it into nets that meet your needs is done completely by hand!
- Q. Are your nets made with Canadian materials?
- A. About 80% of the materials we use are made in Canada, 15% in Europe and 5% in Asia.
- Q. What are your turnaround times?
- A. Some products are in stock, while others must be made to order. We always offer the option of a regular turnaround time or express service.
- Q. Do you only offer made-to-measure nets?
- A. No, some of our products have standard dimensions, but all of our products can be made to measure.
- Q. Why should I choose Filmar over another net supplier?
- A. Simply because at Filmar, our priority is always to produce nets of the highest quality possible while making sure to perfectly meet our customers' expectations.
- Q. Can I go to your store to see your products?
- A. We do not have a store per se, but with an appointment, you can come to the workshop to pick up your order.
- Q. Do you sell your products outside of Canada?
- A. Of course! We sell all over the world.
- Q. Are taxes included in your prices?
- A. No, our prices are before taxes. Taxes are added when invoicing depending on the destination.
- Q. Does the price of a net depend on its surface area?
- A. No, the price of a net is evaluated based on the material used and the production time required. The time is generally a function of the perimeter of the net.
Shipping and Returns
- Q. Are shipping costs included in the quote?
- A. No. Since it’s difficult for us to predict the dimensions and weight of custom nets, we will confirm the shipping cost once the net is ready.
- Q. Do you offer national and international shipping?
- A. Of course! We can ship anywhere in Canada, even to the far north. Plus, we ship all over the world.
- Q. I received my net, but there is a problem. What should I do?
- A. Simply send an email to email@example.com to explain the situation to us and we will find a solution with you!
- Q. I have to return my net. How do I proceed?
- A. Simply send it to us by post to the following address: 3257B Route 132 West, Rimouski, Quebec G0L 1B0
- Q. Can you ship my order to a PO box?
- A. No, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Q. How long will it take to receive my order?
- A. It all depends on the carrier, but generally it’s 1-3 business days in Eastern Canada and 4-7 business days in Western Canada. Deadlines may be longer for international shipping.
Products and Orders
- Q. I have a general idea of what I would like to have, but I can’t find it on your website. How do I know whether you can help me?
- A. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess your needs.
- Q. Are all Filmar products handmade or do you sell other products?
- A. We sell nets that we make in-house as well as off-the-shelf products manufactured by other companies.
- Q. Do you repair nets?
- A. Yes, we do repairs, but sometimes it is less expensive to have a new replacement net made.
- Q. Do you assemble your nets?
- A. Of course! This is what we do for all our nets, which allows us to offer our warranty and ensures the high quality of our products.
- Q. What types of payments do you accept?
- A. We accept credit cards, Interac transfers (Canada only), direct deposits and international transfers.
- Q. Can I pay my invoice directly online?
- A. Yes! Once your order is complete, we will email you an invoice using QuickBooks Online and you can pay it directly by credit card by clicking on “Review and Pay.”
- Q. There is no “Review and Pay” link on my invoice. How can I pay it?
- A. If the link does not appear, please call us at 1-833-634-NETS (6387) and choose the billing option. We will find a solution!
- Q. Do you offer payment terms?
- A. We offer 30-day payment terms for institutions and businesses. We do not offer payment terms for individuals.
- Q. Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- A. Of course! We are so convinced of the quality of our work that we offer a lifetime warranty on all the products we make, which covers any fabrication defect. Unfortunately, this warranty does not cover breakage or wear and tear.