Filter Bucket (Cod-End Recipient)
Market: Experimental & Scientific Research
Product type: Cod-End Collector
Lead time: In Stock
The main purpose of the Filter Bucket is to be attached to the tail of a sampling net to easily receive the captured microorganisms.
- The Filter Bucket is an indispensable tool for anyone using plankton nets for sampling.
- Simple and easy to use, the Filter Bucket will meet all your needs.
- The Filter Bucket is made of ABS material and is attached to a plankton net. It can be unscrewed to easily collect the microorganisms.
- It also has holes on the side (window) to allow filtration according to the desired precision (generally the same as the net)
- Filtration window nitexto be chosen
Request a quote
To request a quote for a made to measure product, please fill this form.
Lifespan: Average Lifespan: 15 years and up
Complexity: Installation Complexity: Quick and easy installation for one (1) person
Maintenance: Dry after each use
Material: Precision Filtration
- Wildlife Management Business
- Provincial Government
- Federal Governement
- Wildlife Manager
- Research Center
- Environmental Analyst