Suspended Cage For Eggs
Market: Agriculture & Wildlife
Product type: Fish cage net
Applications: Conservatism, Egg protection
Lead time: Made upon order
The main purpose of the Suspended Cage For Eggs is to protect the eggs of certain fish from predators
- The suspended cage for egg protection is mainly used for the conservation of fish eggs.
- It is installed in waterways with the help of buoys.
- The trap is filled with rock to make it look like the bottom of the river, so the fish can lay their eggs in it
- The eggs fall into the trap and are protected from predators.
- Once the fish are old, they swim out of the cage by themselves.
- Made from Knotless1/4instretched mesh(1/8in x 1/8in)
- Protected with a metal grill with holes 1/2in x 1/2in
- Suspended with bridle system
Request a quote
To request a quote for a made to measure product, please fill this form.
Lifespan: Average Lifespan: 5 to 10 years
Complexity: Installation Complexity: Quick and easy installation for one (1) person
Suspendable: The net can be suspended from above
Warranty: Lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defaults
Local Product: Product made by hand in Quebec
Transportable Net: Light and Compact
Maintenance: Install and Forget (no maintenance required)
Manufacture details: Net is sewn to
frameusing sewing machine
Width: 18.90 in
Depth: 19.69 in
- Wildlife Management Business
- Provincial Government
- Federal Governement
- Wildlife Manager
- Environmental Analyst