Double Mini Pelagic Trawl
Market: Experimental & Scientific Research
Product type: Trawl Net
Applications: Pelagic Fish, River Sampling
Lead time: Made upon order
The main purpose of the Double Mini Pelagic Trawl is to catch pelagic fish by boat towing using two mini pelagic trawls to improve the yield and statistical analysis.
- The Double Mini Pelagic Trawl is essentially two (2) mini pelagic trawls installed on a double rectangular framemade ofstainless steelallowing for improved efficiency and statistical analysis.
- It can be towed by a small 7 meter Boston Whaler style boat with a low power winch.
- The mini pelagic trawl can easily catch sticklebacks in 2 m of water and capelin between 10 and 15 m of depth.
- It is designed in 3 sections with different meshsizes to increase filtration and catching.
- It is possible to replace the 3rd section of the trawl with a plankton net to sample larvae.
- Standard dimensions:
Request a quote
To request a quote for a made to measure product, please fill this form.
Lifespan: Average Lifespan: 5 to 10 years
Complexity: Installation Complexity: Quick and easy installation that requires a minimum of two (2) people
Local Product: Product made by hand in Quebec
Warranty: Lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defaults
Maintenance: Dry after each use
Manufacture details: Net is made by hand with a single weaving of the
twineto fix the net and the rope
- Wildlife Management Business
- Provincial Government
- Federal Governement
- Research Center
- Wildlife Manager
- Environmental Analyst