Large Holding Trap Net
Market: Experimental & Scientific Research
Product type: Trap Net
Applications: Turtle, Lac Sampling, River Sampling, Fish Inventory, Turtle Trap, Fish Trap, Commercial Fishing, Fishing
Lead time: Made upon order
The main purpose of the Holding Trap Net is to capture fish, both large and small, alive.
- The holding trap net is a non-selective trap.
- Fabricated with knotlessnylonmeshto capture and hold small and large fish.
- Features a central leader consisting of a floating line and buoys leading to a cage that ends in a holding spindle.
- The design of the net layers in the cage concentrates the fish in the back part.
- This net has been used successfully in ZECS for capturing suckers.
- The trap door allows for easy release of unwanted catch without harming them. Standard Dimensions: (A) Width: 12ft (B) Height: 10ft (C) Depth: 16ft (D) Length of Central Guide: 150ft
Request a quote
To request a quote for a made to measure product, please fill this form.
Lifespan: Average Lifespan: 5 to 10 years
Complexity: Installation Complexity: Quick and easy installation that requires a minimum of two (2) people
Warranty: Lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defaults
Local Product: Product made by hand in Quebec
Maintenance: Dry after each use
Manufacture details: Net is made by hand with a single weaving of the
twineto fix the net and the rope
Length: 192 in
Width: 144 in
Height: 120 in
- Wildlife Management Business
- Provincial Government
- Federal Governement
- Traditional Fisherman
- Commercial Fisherman
- Environmental Analyst
- Wildlife Manager