Bottom Trawl with Grate
Market: Experimental & Scientific Research
Product type: Trawl Net
Applications: River Sampling, Juvenile fish
Lead time: Made upon order
The main purpose of the Bottom Trawl with Grate is to make a sampling of the bottom of a water body less than 22 ft deep. Ideal for a grassy and flat bottom.
- The Grate Bottom Trawl is used for fishing in shallow water (less than 22 ft.).
- Best results on grassy, flat bottoms, and when hauled at a walking pace.
- The front metal grid should be held at an angle of 40 degrees.
- Haul lines should be adjusted to 6 times the depth of the water.
Request a quote
To request a quote for a made to measure product, please fill this form.
Lifespan: Average Lifespan: 5 to 10 years
Complexity: Installation Complexity: Quick and easy installation for one (1) person
Maintenance: Dry after each use
- Wildlife Management Business
- Federal Governement
- Provincial Government
- Wildlife Manager
- Environmental Analyst